Parent Information Page
1) Check in for overnight camp is 1:00pm- Parking lot Raining (Pavilion)
2) Check out is at 11:30am- Main gym
3) Awards Ceremony starts at 11:00am-11:30am- Main gym- Last day Lunch will be severed
4) All paperwork and balances must be paid
by Certified Check, money order or Cash App and Zelle. Cash App- Jahmel Samuels
5) All Documents and the health forms must be filled out prior to entering camp.
6) No parent may stay at the Camp please arrange your stay at a local hotel
7) Once your child has checked in there will be no visits until the last day of camp Due to COVID-19 Rules and regulation's in the state of Connecticut.
8) Kids will only have access to their Cell-Phones during afternoon and night during free time. All phones must be checked into the canteen to ensure it's safety Capitol Region Basketball Boot-Camp is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
9) All money's and personal items should be checked into the canteen.
10) Capitol Region Basketball Boot-Camp reserves the right to suspend a parent and or child for any physical, verbal or abusive actions towards campers or staff. There will be no refunds if your child is dismissed from camp.
All Medical items must be checked in with the trainer or camp director upon arrival.
Things they will needed for overnight boys and girls during camp. We have a store runner if you forgot some of these items or anything we can get it for you.
1) 15- 20 shirts
2) 15- 20 shorts- no jean shorts
3) 2 pairs of basketball Sneakers
4) 2 Leggings'/tights
5) 1 Hoodie
6) 1 sweat-suit
7) 1 Toothbrush/ Tooth past & cover
8) 1 Sleeping bag & blanket or Sheets/Blanket (Pillow)
9) 1 Bar or liquid soap
10) 3 Towels & Rags
11) 1 Pair of shower slippers
12) Girls only- 3-5 sports bras
13) 1 Bottle of bug spray
14) 1 Bottle of sunscreen
Airport Shuttle & Bus Shuttle - We have a shuttle run to the airport and bus station for pick up of any student-athletes/ coaches Please call or email for details. 518- 210-7173